3K views
Resolved
3.0

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

In one way i am shocked to learn of other people having issues but also glad to know i wasn't going mad, they made me feel like i was and that i was the only one.They claim to install 28 tubs a month and never an issue...!!!!

fast money for them........If anyone get Neil from Northern Ireland to install, hold on to his number and deal with him only for your service going forward, he is decent and knows his stuff.

Update by user Dec 05, 2016

i'm please to announce after several bombardings on twitter & the internet & even took my case to UK Trading standards, this has now been resolved at last........it just goes to show the power of the internet, i refused to sit back, i paid good hard earned honest money for my tub & to be treated the way i was, was an absolute disgrace.it was a shame it came to this & a lot of time & energy was wasted when i could have been enjoying my purchase from day 1.

However i am please at end result, my tub is now working to full capacity, i have even received my chemicals with personal delivery and given a second set complimentary, while it doesn't make up for stress, it all helps.

I originally had considered buying the service pack from them to look after my hot tub on a yearly bases, but have definable changed my mind on that now and i will source a more reliable person to service it for me going forward.

so if you buy a tub from this company, i wish you well and hope it all works out from you.to be fair the price is good, the tub when not giving trouble, they way it did mine, is also great and i do love it now that all is resolved.

Update by user Nov 07, 2016

STILL NO COMMENT FROM THEM !!!!

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

you wont find a bad review on the internet, they work very hard to delete & block them as they arrive

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2016

What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco.

i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed,

loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream to have.

took 4 hours to fill & 24 hours to heat up, all ok so far.......

ordered chemicals to go with it, they were to be sent on later in the week, again not an issue until that 'week' turned in a month and never arrived !!!

main issue however, the first night in the tub, it almost sucked us out as it drained dramatically & scarily......because the waterfall feature broke !!! which caused this to happen.....

emailed company, all so good to reply within minutes in fact, talk us through opening the panel etc found the issue, fixed it back place myself but knew it wasn't enough so used cable ties, as i am under warranty i was hoping someone could call out to me to fix properly

i was so happy with guidance and communication to that point, i quickly gave them GOOD REVIEW ......

So off i went refilled the tub the second time in 2 days....4 hours to fill...24 hours to heat !!!!!

tub worked fine, still no chemicals but we knew they would be on soon...!!!.....and now one side of lights stopped working.....

I approached company again to seek help & track chemicals.....

This time they ignored me, wouldn't take calls, emails etc etc...after a week and having to 'pretend' to be a new customer, I got the run around and the promise of sorting it......another week went by, I left them alone to get it sorted......NOTHING !!!!

Again i attempted to make contact by all means available...

I then proceed to 'pester' them by whatever means possible, on social media, they kept deleting my comments as fast as i put them up......eventually BLOCKED ME !!!!!

so here I am with a new tub that I have not been able to use for a whole month, no chemicals, no lights, no features, no support and no explanation....

Took my money and ran....to say I am disappointed is an understatement and and its true what they say, if something is too good to be true it usually is.......buy cheap buy twice

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of hotpricetubs hot tub. HotPriceTubs needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotpricetubs hot tub in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HotPriceTubs.

Comments

Avoid at all costs!!!Terrible customer service!

MD doesn’t have any skills to be able run a business!! Take your money and then don’t deliver the right product!!

No refund, no compensation!!!

AVOID!!!!

to Abi #1400380

Wow

Jane_English
Cork, Cork, Ireland #1278152

Where do you want me to make statement......they have unblocked me also from page but not able to comment so i can only follow them.

to Jane_English #1283848

If you look on our facebook. We named Brooke Julie Norman and we can talk there x

to Jane_English #1400381

I wanted to shop through eBates However this is a very big turn off a big turn off because they want to manage my whole email account by deleting my emails taking labels off what the *** is this terrible terrible terrible

Stoke-On-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom #1278124

Hi Jane, sorry to keep putting comments on, is it possible you could do a statement? I have sent a link to our facebook page but they said a moderator will look at it and not sure if they will allow it and don't know how other to contact you. xx

Stoke-On-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom #1278111

They also stated they are selling 150 tubs a month now, the bigger they get the worse it will get xx all those poor people x

Stoke-On-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom #1278078

Hi there, I have seen you have updated.We also are going through a lot of mess and have a dead tub sitting in our back.

They blocked us also on facebook but have since unblocked us but we cannot comment on their page. We have inundated the system/internet with the issues we are having with them. We live in Bishop Auckland, County Durham and Dean Morely is arrogant and unprofessional in response, when they did respond and also nature.

If you do a search (hotpricetubs on pissedconsumer), or you may have already seen, we are there with you with the issues at hand.I wish you well, although very stressful, take care, Brooke and Julie Norman xx

Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom #1275618

Hi there I am having issues with the same company, Hot Price Tubs, the hot tub caught fire in the electronic structure of the tub.It has also had various issues previously and they attended, although it was clear they had no idea what they were doing.

They have now blocked us on Facebook, told us yesterday morning they would phone us back at 5pm, that was on the 23.1.2017 and to date nothing.

I would not trust that company if they said it was snowing outside, i would still go and have a look.

They took our money and give us a 1 year warranty and now state its only for components only, although they came previously to try to mend it.

We wrote to them last week and they openly admit they do not have a hot tub engineer, we have the email. On the phone the owner Dean, openly admitted that CE markings do not need to be on the electronics of the hot tub only on the packaging and then went onto say that they get the components shipped from China and they put them on the product.

I want to warn all people about this business, they do not care. I even stated duty of care and harm to Dean the owner of Hot price tubs on the phone. Which could have caused serious harm, our daughter uses this tub and that being an electrical fire, which also the trip switch did not go off either, put our daughter and ourselves in danger. When I said this to him on the phone he said, "now your trying to make this personal".

What an awful uncaring person he is, he is only out to gain the money.I do not know how they are still in business.

Jane_English
to JulieBrooke Cork, Cork, Ireland #1275744

OMG....I am shocked to hear it caught fire and concerned now for my own again.that is awful......i don't how they get away with it.

I totally understand your frustration. We were lucky in the end when Neil sorted us out.

We had the same run around unfortunately and just ate into our lives in trying to get it sorted.Definitely go further with this and you should get it sorted.