1.6

We received a delivery date from HPT for a Wednesday so we booked the day off so I could be there when it was delivered.I had to hire a HIAB for the Thursday to make sure that the hot tub would be at my house in plenty of time.

On the Wednesday we received a call that the delivery van had broken down. We had to phone them up on a number of occasions that day to chase for updates which is very poor customer service. Finally at 7pm at night we were told that they would be delivering the next day. We were told that the driver would be leaving first thing in the morning and would be with us around 12pm.

I phoned HPT and spoke to their logistics manager Jake, who told me the delivery drive had not left in the morning and would not be with us until 4/5pm that day. At 3pm we phoned the delivery driver for an update only to be told that the van had broken down AGAIN!!!! At this point we were not told if it would be delivered that day and again had to chase for answers. They failed delivery AGAIN meant we had to cancel the HIAB where we had to prepay and lost our money.

I asked HPT for them to cover the cost of rebooking them and we were told they could not do that and promised us 12 months of filters and chemicals. The tub finally arrived on the Friday after numerous phone calls (if they answered, they seem to screen calls). We ordered a luxury lift cover as well and that did not turn up with the hot tub, and the delivery driver told us he had worked their for a month and they are never in stock.

The hot tub also turned up with no instructions and we have emailed numerous times to speak to the managing director and our emails have been ignored.The service so far has been very poor and I would consider against ordering anything from this company

Review about: Hotpricetubs Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with HotPriceTubs?

Comments